Main | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Pray together » Pray together » Pray together
Pray together
adminDate: Sunday, 21.11.2010, 09:11 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)

JewishEdDate: Monday, 29.11.2010, 20:23 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Na'aseh V'nishmah

"Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the rules. And the people answered with one voice and said: 'All the words that the Lord has spoken we will do..." Exodus 24:3.

Why do we pray together? When we stand, kneel, supplicate ourselves before the Lord, we stand "solo voce" in "one voice" If we take time to consider how Holy and how Sacred our experience is at that moment. If we understand the task of being a member of Israel, a Jew then we will consistently glow in the humility of what we are doing every time we join together in prayer. Imagine the power of singing to the LORD in ONE VOICE!

How blessed we truly are. How glorious is our God for having provided us with the Ruach Hakodesh--The Holy Spirit, through our Torah and through the Brit HaChadashah. We are truly the CHOSEN. Each of us, as believers have been provided, through no z'chut (merit) of own, a redemption that is complete and total. When we join together in praise and in thanksgiving, we are part of that sacred circle of community worship to our LORD. Oh, how wonderful!!

JewishEd
My life was broken, destroyed through my sin until I found Yeshua. Yeshua is my Messiah, the very JOY of my life. I have given my life to Yeshua, I believe and trust in him COMPLETELY.

Forum » Pray together » Pray together » Pray together
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: